- Popular Searches
Born and bred in the industry, our foundations date back almost 50 years…
- The history started back in 1967 when Wally Young the grandfather of the founder of DPI invested into the first apartment complex to be built in Estepona. “Villas Andaluzas”.
- In 1972 he also constructed one of the first villas to be built on the hillside, 200 meters from the beach just east of Estepona town. The mayor of Estepona was to buy this villa.
- Wally Young went on to build several villas and so the story of the family’s involvement with the real estate industry began.
- Since then many of the family have been involved in the real estate industry on the Costa del Sol. Over the years family have owned and sold properties in Villas Andaluzas and even to this day the founders mother still lives there.
- Wally Young’s grandson George White, the founder of DPI, has been involved in real estate over the past 15 years and seeing the boom to bust and potential for market recovery, started DPI in 2008 with its head office in Estepona. As most companies were shutting their doors DPI opened and got involved at an early stage with Spanish Banks and over the past 7 years DPI have build up key contacts for repossession properties on the Costa del Sol.
- We have access to everything that is on the market through our network of agents, second to none bank contacts, associations with property funds & developers and owners that need to sell.
- Our property portfolios consist of exclusive resale properties, bank repossessions, pre release opportunities, distressed property and new off plan projects.
- In 2015 due to massive demand and to facilitate greater coverage of the Costa Del Sol, DPI opened its new regional office in La Cala de Mijas - giving us our fingers on the pulse on the whole Costa del Sol.